Happy Fall, y’all! How has yours been so far? I can’t believe we’re already to the middle of October. I can’t let Fall completely slip away from me because there’s so much I want to do! My to-do list of course includes some cliche fall activities – apple picking, pumpkin eating – but you can’t have Fall without those things, right?
- Pumpkin bread makes the house smell so good. Not to mention it tastes amazing too. I want to try this recipe.
- Fall weather is perfect for drinking beer during the day. Wild Heaven is a neat brewery with plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the crispness.
- I love a good fire…especially because I hate being cold. We’ve been stocking up on firewood so we can have plenty of backyard bonfires. Now I just need to stock up on s’mores ingredients…
- The Beltline has added so much to the city already. I definitely want to enjoy it as much as possible before it gets too cold. Make a pit stop at Dancing Goats for a caffeine fix.
- Head just a little north of the city for apple picking at Mercier Orchards in Blue Ridge.
- Again with the weather…makes for plenty of patio eating opportunities. I’ve been wanting to check out bartaco on the West Side of town.
- It’s always a good time to relax a little. I rarely take baths yet I love them, so I’m putting this one on my list. A warm bath with these awesome and detoxifying bath salts, a glass of red wine, a few candles and a good book. I feel relaxed just thinking about it!
- I’ve never done the Fox Theater ghost tour, but it sounds really neat. Hurry though if you’re interested – it’s only around for one week – October 11-16.